6 easy homemade acne treatment read more:
1. Using Lemon juice for Skin Whitening Lemon juice can lighten the skin by acting as a natural bleaching agent. It also cleanses the skin from impurities. To apply lemon juice on your skin, first squeeze out a lemon, and mix the juice with water or rose water. Now, apply the mixture on your face with the help of a cotton ball. Keep it for about 10 to 15 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
2. Using Baking soda to Remove Blackheads Mix two teaspoons of baking soda with mineral water to make a paste. Apply the paste generously on the affected skin area and massage gently. Allow it to dry for a few minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. Repeat this remedy once or twice a week.
Strawberry and Milk
3. Strawberry and Milk Face pack For Skin Fairness Ingredients:
- 2 ripe strawberries.
- 1 tablespoon milk.
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal powder (rice powder can be used).
Method: Mash the strawberries with a spoon, mix in the milk and oats and make it into a smooth paste.
Apply on to the face and neck.
Mint Leaves and Honey
4. Mint Face Pack For Acne Ingredients: Mint leaves Honey Directions:
- Grind some Mint leaves, add in a dash of honey and let it be on your pretty face until it dries.
- Wash off.
- It might tingle on pimples but that is okay, they are very close to meeting their end.
5. Homemade Papaya Mask for Instant Glow:
- Take a piece of papaya and mash it with the help of a fork.
- Take a tablespoon of honey and mix well with papaya pulp.
- Moisten your face and apply it on your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Aloe Vera Gen
6. Aloe Vera gel For Removing Acne Scars Aloe Vera juice or gel, is a fantastic way to remove acne scars. Not only does it soothe inflamed skin, it also boosts the immune system and regenerates damaged tissue. Its mild acerbic qualities ensures that with regular usage acne breakouts would be easily prevented resulting in a softer skin, decreased swelling and invigorating new cell growth and thereby reduced acne scars which eventually fade over time. Many in the cosmetic industry are recognizing the importance of this miracle plant and incorporating its extracts in many skin care products. You can buy such over the counter products but I would strongly recommend getting either fresh aloe vera gel or juice every time by growing an aloe vera plant in your very backyard (believe me it isn’t a hassle) or buy it in its all natural form without an additives.